Selecting an exercise plan – HIIT Stopwatch
Selecting an exercise plan
HIIT comes with a number of plans you can use out of the box. You can also make your own. To workout to a plan you need to select it as the current workout plan.
Selecting the current workout plan:
- Press the settings gear icon on the main screen to enter settings.
- Select the second tab with the dumbbell icon.
- Tap the option under the “Current Workout Plan” section.
- Scroll the list of plans available and tap on any of them to select one. Plans you create are added to the top of this list.
- Press the back arrow icon (on the top left of the screen) to return.
- The plan you selected should now be highlighted as the active plan.
- Press the check mark icon (on the top left of the screen) to return.
- You may now workout with your selected plan by pressing play.
Back to HIIT Stopwatch help.