Reviewing an exercise plan – HIIT Stopwatch
What exercises make up my plan?
HIIT has an amazing plan review display that allows you to quickly see a plans constituent exercises and their durations. HIIT also shows you a bar graph next to each exercise that helps you compare, at a glance, the durations of each exercise, i.e. relative durations.
Selecting a plan for review:
- Press the settings gear icon on the main screen to enter settings.
- Select the second tab with the dumbbell icon.
- Under the “Manage Plans” section tap the “Review” option.
- Scroll the list of plans available and tap on any of them to select one.
- You should now see a review screen with details of your selected plan.
- Press the back arrow icon (on the top left of the screen) to return.
- If you would like to review another plan, tap it.
- To go back, press the back arrow icon (on the top left of the screen).
- Press the check mark icon (on the top left of the screen) to exit settings.
Back to HIIT Stopwatch help.