Restoring inbuilt exercise plans – HIIT Stopwatch
Restoring inbuilt exercise plans
You can restore any of the plans that come ready to use with HIIT. This is useful in situations where you want to use the inbuilt plans as templates for your own exercise plans.
Restoring an inbuilt plan:
- Press the settings gear icon on the main screen to enter settings.
- Select the second tab with the dumbbell icon.
- Under the “Manage Plans” section tap the “Restore” option.
- Scroll the list of plans available and tap on any of them to select one.
- Press YES on the confirm message to restore your selected plan.
- If you pressed YES, you are taken back to the plans tab, your selected plan has been added to the plan list and also made the current workout plan.
- Press the check mark icon (on the top left of the screen) to exit settings.
- Your plan list with your restored plan is now saved.
Back to HIIT Stopwatch help.