Adding a new exercise plan
HIIT allows you to create exercise plans tailored to your needs.
To add an exercise plan:
- Press the settings gear icon on the main screen to enter settings.
- Select the second tab with the dumbbell icon.
- Under the “Manage Plans” section tap the “Add” option.
- Tap the “Enter Plan Name” field to give your exercise plan a name.
- Tap the “+” option to add a new exercise to your plan.
- Tap the “Enter Exercise Name” field to give your new exercise a name.
- Tap the red “Duration” button and use the rotating picker to set a duration for this exercise.
- Tap the “Done” button.
- Use the “+” option to add as many exercises as you would like your plan to have.
- Press the back arrow icon (on the top left of the screen) to return.
- Your exercise plan was added to the top of the existing list of plans, and made the current workout plan.
- Press the check mark icon (on the top left of the screen) to return.
- Your exercise plan is now stored.
Back to HIIT Stopwatch help.